Get your patriotic spirit on and join me for this delicious dessert that takes little effort to make!
I use Bisquick or a store brand equivalent to make it that much easier for myself and cut down time. But you can always start from scratch if you like!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees,
- In large bowl, stir all ingredients just until moistened. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 -16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Cut muffins in half then add strawberries in the center between the halved muffins and top with whipped cream then serve!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!