Maybe you’re cooking dinner right now and you want to add a dessert but you want it to be easy and not overloaded with sugar. Or maybe you’re trying to eat healthier and are having some sugar cravings- THIS recipe is perfect for you! These cookies are chewy, easy and too delicious to be good for you, but they are! We’re officially obsessed!
- 2 Bananas (the more ripe, the better!)
- 3 Tablespoons of Organic, Raw Honey
- 1.5 Cups of Oats
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Raw Cocoa Nibs (it’s really up to you how much you prefer to add. Shake until you’re happy 😉
- 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- If you don’t have a dehydrator that allows you to control temperature, you can preheat your oven to 165F.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture has a doughy texture.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. No need to worry about a 2 inch spacing in between because the cookies won’t get much bigger than the size they begin as.
- Dehydrate at 165F for 30 minutes or Bake with oven door cracked open for 30-45 minutes until tops are golden brown.
Send me some pictures if you make these and be sure to let me know what you think of them! I could eat these everyday!