This delicioius and filling recipe is worth trying whether you are Vegan or not! I’m having a hard time
just eating one.
So go try one for yourself…or two. Or more 😉
- 4-5 Sweet potatoes, baked
- 3 Cups of baby spinach leaves
- 1 Can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- Gucamole (fresh is always better but you can use store bought)
- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Use a spoon to break up and “mash” the sweet potatoes then create a “bowl” with the base of your spoon to allow space for the rest of your ingredients.
- Put spinach in a bowl, add your olive oil and toss to coat well. Divide the spinach into the “bowl” of your potatoes.
- Add a couple spoonfuls of black beans.
- Top off with guacamole then enjoy!